Yuengling Center announced today several initiatives to celebrate the start of its first season
Under the management of Tampa Bay Entertainment Properties, the arena is set to host a stellar event mix this season, including the Questlove-curated 4U: A Symphonic Celebration of Prince (October 5), family favorite Sesame Street Live: Make Your Magic! (October 12-14), reggeaton superstar J Balvin (October 27), the high-flying Harlem Globetrotters (December 1), Tampa-native alt rockers Underoath (December 14), holiday spectacular Cirque Musica Holiday presents Wonderland (December 16) and comedy juggernauts The Impractical Jokers (February 5, 2019). More events are scheduled to be announced in the coming months.
In addition to its growing event calendar, Yuengling Center is proud to introduce a variety of programs this season, including:
- New Designated Driver Kiosk at all events beginning October 1: Yuengling Center and JJ Taylor Distributing are piloting a new designated driver kiosk for all events. The kiosk will include information regarding campus alcohol safety programs and rideshare partnerships. Fans over 21 years of age can sign up as the designated driver for another 21+ patron and will receive a wristband redeemable for two complimentary sodas (compliments of Aramark).
- Elevated Premium Seating Experiences: Yuengling Center is making numerous upgrades to its Premium Seating offerings, including the Fifth Third Bank Club and theCenterState Bank Loge Suites. Those will include a new exclusive Premium Seating Entrance and Lounge at Gate B, new food and beverage offerings, and dedicated sales and service staff.
- Continued Commitment to Blue Ribbon Service: under the management of Tampa Bay Entertainment Properties, all Yuengling Center staff members are trained to the world-class Blue Ribbon Service model pioneered by AMALIE Arena and the Tampa Bay Lightning. Blue Ribbon Service places an emphasis on personal connections with guests, and has consistently made AMALIE Arena a favorite among visitors for guest experience.
- Ticket giveaways: Yuengling Center and Beasley Media Group will hold multiple ticket raids to give away tickets to 4U: A Symphonic Celebration of Prince and Cirque Musica Holiday presents Wonderland – tune in to these stations for upcoming dates:
o WQYK (99.5)
o WLLD (94.1)
o WRBQ (104.7)
o WPBB (98.7)
- Student pricing: Yuengling Center is proud to offer student pricing for select events all season long! Visit www.yuenglingcenter.com for individual event pricing.
- Testimonials campaign: Fans that attend Yuengling Center events and use #yuenglingcenter will be featured on the venue’s social media platforms all season long – fans are encouraged to send their photos and share their experience at each event. Yuengling Center social media accounts will share testimonials throughout the season.
“We are so excited to bring this diverse event mix to Tampa Bay, and are even more excited to continue to grow our partnership with the University of South Florida to amplify their alcohol education initiatives on campus through our designated driver kiosk,” said Bill Abercrombie, Executive Vice President of Business Development for Tampa Bay Entertainment Properties. “We look forward to continuing to provide the best in entertainment and service to Tampa Bay, and can’t wait to see more fans at our events all season long.
More details for all upcoming initiatives are forthcoming and will be shared through Yuengling Center’s social media platforms, website and more in the coming weeks.