Donate and Get Warped
The American Red Cross and Music Saves Lives are working to increase blood donations this summer by offering free access passes to the Music Saves Lives VIP area at the Vans Warped Tour to all those who come to give blood at the following blood donation centers through Aug. 6.
See participating drives below. For more information please call 1.888.9.DONATE (1.888.936.6283). Thank you for being a blood donor! We look forward to seeing you soon
For more information about the Warped Tour and the bands that will be rocking out, click here.
Donate Blood on the Big Red Bus in the Month of July at Select Locations and Dates and Receive:
- FREE Vans Warped Tour Ticket
- FREE VIP Access!
For the best seat, book your appointment to donate.
Tickets will be for the show closest to the blood drive location.
- Thursday, August 2 at Old Cypress Lot near Met Park – Jacksonville
- Friday, August 3 at Tinker Field – Orlando
- Saturday, August 4 at MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre – Tampa
- Sunday, August 5 at Coral Sky Amphitheatre – West Palm Beach
You must be at least 16 years of age to donate. If you are 16 years old, you will need a signed Parental Permission form. Click to download the Parental Permission form. All donors need to show ID, so remember to bring your ID!