2019 PRO BOWL PRESENTED BY VERIZON TICKETS ON SALE NOW
The Pro Bowl is back in Orlando! The NFL’s brightest stars are returning to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium for the 2019 Pro Bowl presented by Verizon on Sunday, January 27, 2019. Tickets to the game start at $45 and are now on sale at NFL.com/ProBowlOnSale.
New this year, tickets will also grant fans special benefits on gameday, including:
- Dedicated AFC & NFC Seating Sections
- Player Red Carpet Viewing
- Special Kid Zone Activities
- Postgame Fireworks
CLICK HERE TO GE YOUR TICKETS NOW
2019 Pro Bowl
There will be a select amount of Family Section tickets available for $25 each. The Pro Bowl Family Sections seats are located adjacent to the Kids Zone and will be exclusively offered for purchase to families in Orange County Public Schools, Seminole County Public Schools, Youth Football groups and via the NFL’s Fuel Up to Play 60 program. For more information, please contact (646) 688-5705.
Special group ticket packages, including access to VIP seating at Pro Bowl practices, are available by calling (646) 688-5705.
Premium Pro Bowl packages, including VIP parties and hotel accommodations, can also be purchased through On Location Experiences (OLE), the NFL’s official source for event experiences and hospitality. More information on Pro Bowl gameday and weekend packages is available atNFLOnLocation.com.
With a start time of 3:00 PM ET, the 2019 Pro Bowl will be televised live on ESPN, ESPN Deportes, Disney XD and simulcast on ABC – the second time the game will be available on both broadcast and cable networks, and the first time that the game is being televised on Disney XD.
For the third consecutive year, the NFL will host Pro Bowl Week festivities across the Orlando area, bringing free experiences and activities to fans as well as an extraordinary number of events focused on commemorating all levels of football – from youth to high school to the NFL’s best. Some of the Pro Bowl Week events will include:
- Pro Bowl Experience: A free football festival located at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort, where fans can participate in immersive exhibits, take photos with the Vince Lombardi Trophy, and more.
- Pro Bowl Practices: AFC and NFC team practices – which are free and open to the public – will be held at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- Pro Bowl Skills Showdown: A unique competition pitting AFC and NFC All-Stars, will test the athletic prowess of the NFL’s best players in unique competitions.
- Play Football Opening Night: Over 600 NFL FLAG and High School football student-athletes will experience what it feels like to be in the spotlight as an NFL player.
- Play Football Skills Showdown: High school football players will participate in their own Skills Showdown at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- Pep Rally at Disney Springs: Disney Springs will be hosting a Pep Rally to celebrate the 2019 Pro Bowl on Saturday night. The Pep Rally at Disney Springs will include dancing, NFL cheerleaders, team mascots, and more. NFL Shop will be on site to offer exclusive Pro Bowl merchandise.
- NFL FLAG Championships Powered By USA Football: The NFL FLAG Championships are returning to the Pro Bowl for the third consecutive year.
- Play Football Celebrity Flag Game: During the 2019 Pro Bowl, NFL Legends, celebrities, influencers, and the youth football community will participate in a friendly but competitive flag football game.
- Youth Football & Community Day at Pro Bowl: NFL Pro Bowl players will give back to the local Orlando community by participating in the 2019 Youth Football & Community Day.
- Don Shula High School Coach Of The Year Award: The Don Shula High School Coach of the Year award honors an exemplary football coach at the high school level who displays the integrity, achievement, and leadership demonstrated by Coach Shula.
The Pro Bowl is an all-inclusive event for fans on gameday. For the third consecutive year, the 2019 Pro Bowl will be an autism-friendly event hosted by the NFL at Camping World Stadium.
Working with KultureCity, Camping World Stadium’s sensory-inclusive partner, the NFL will offer families who attend the 2019 Pro Bowl with support, including sensory accessibility resources and two dedicated sensory rooms located in the stadium on gameday to enable them to enjoy the game with more confidence and comfort.
Fans are encouraged to visit NFL.com/ProBowl for the latest Pro Bowl information.